The Dealer Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting the Dealer Sales and Inventory Coordinator while working in a team environment that consistently provides world-class service while achieving and maintaining excellent operational standards, developing, and cultivating customer relationships, effectively partnering with all other lines of business to eliminate obstacles and maximize opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Background and motor vehicle checks will be performed.
Preferred Competencies, Qualifications, and Skills:
· Positive, energetic, creative personality
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or an equivalent combination of education and technical/professional experience.
· Customer service or retail experience.
· Possess ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
· Demonstrates aggressive, persuasive, and creative problem-solving skills.