The Assistant Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the daily duties assigned and will be responsible for the operation of the warehouse in the absence of the Warehouse Manager.
· Supervise the workflow of multiple employees that: receive, stock, pick, box, ship, and cycle count.
· Schedule personnel as needed to complete day to day duties.
· Monitor SAP Pick & Pack Manager to release orders.
· Process black tag and off lease tagging/paperwork.
· Label all equipment with proper tags for full identity.
· Code invoices from FedEx, UPS, AAA and other freight carriers for billing.
· Hold safety meetings and fire extinguisher inspections monthly.
· Ensure all equipment comes in/out each day and assist as needed.
· Perform opening/closing procedures for warehouse/offices as needed.
· Responsible for the operation of the warehouse in the absence of the Warehouse Manager.
· Assist with minor facilities & grounds maintenance as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Background and motor vehicle checks will be performed.